Share your experiences with the ISBER community! ISBER welcomes all biorepository professionals to contribute articles to ISBER News*.
Some examples of ISBER Newsletter articles you may submit include:
- ISBER Working Group, Special Interest Group, and Committee project updates
- Letters to the editor
- Conference Features
- Biorepository Profiles – is there something special about your biorepository that you would like to share with the community?
- Smart Moves
- Hot Topics
ISBER Members who attend conferences around the globe are welcome to submit a feature about their experience. ISBER materials are available for these events, click here for more information about becoming an ISBER Ambassador. A Conference Feature may include photos of the event, ISBER members, ambassador materials, and a short blurb about the event.
Features regarding upcoming conferences are reserved for ISBER Partners and are considered advertisements.
ISBER Member Organizations may submit profile features about their biorepository. Biorepository Profiles are informative in nature and often serve to update the biobanking community regarding new developments.
ISBER Members who have changed institution or position can submit a short <50 word update regarding their move.
Hot Topics provide an opportunity to engage the biobanking community in current events.
- Length: 500-900 words
- Photos: If you include photos, be sure to also include captions for each photo, including names of those featured. You must have consent to distribute any photos included, and by submitting you confirm that you have received permission to distribute.
- File Type: Word document, which includes the article text, any photos, and photo captions
- Be sure to include the following information:
- Author first name, last name, and credentials (for example, PhD)
- Author organization
- Any ISBER-related affiliations (Committees, Working Groups, Special Interest Groups, etc)
*Any articles which promote direct advertising of services, job postings, for-profit events, other societies, or solicit sales are considered advertisements and subject to ISBER News advertisement rates. ISBER reserves the right to deny ISBER Newsletter submissions on the basis of advertisement without permission. Click here for advertising details.